Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Summer Weather in September

I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for fall weather.  I love it when it's warm enough to be outside comfortably but yet cool enough at night you need a jacket.  And what about the smell of autumn, or the taste or the sites.  It's the time for hayrides, bonfires, and friends.  Mom and the kids have been working on cleaning up the schoolroom and working on the farm.  Sarah and I have been busy with school, I can't believe midterm is Friday already!  This weekend we will be delivering 800 mums to Herrin, their high school cheerleading squad sold them for a fundraiser.  I will get pictures of the mums, pumpkins, and other things to post as soon as I get the chance.  We had a neighbor give us a bunch of apples so I will be canning applesauce and apple pie filling the next few days!  Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment