Saturday, September 7, 2013

Small Town Pride

We've had quite a few friends and neighbors tell us that we could sell our mums out of their front yards and after some thinking we decided to see how well it would work.  A few nights ago we had a friend, Mrs. Frankie Warren, tell us that we could sell mums out of her front yard in Hoyleton.  Since she lives on the main road running through Hoyleton we decided to try it.  So this morning I loaded up my car, quite a few times actually, and went and sold mums roadside from 8-11:30.  It was a beautiful morning for it and it made me so happy to see so many happy customers come up and compliment me on my mums and drive away with their cars loaded up.  We are truly blessed to live in a town with so many friends!  Since this morning went well I'm hoping to continue selling mums road side style for the next few Saturdays.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Good Job, Tricia! Don't give up. The
    Church here in town sold 21 yesterday and I am not sure how many today. We have not picked up trailer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Tricia!!! Keep up the good work. You can't keep anyone down when there's Herrmann/Greer blood mixed together. LOL

    ReplyDelete