Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Musings

I know I've totally neglected this blog this past month and I'm sorry about that!  I started my senior year of high school at Nashville Community High School about a week and a half ago and it has just been non stop work and fun since.  On the farm things have been a whirlwind of activity getting ready for the season.  We have painted the outhouse, which is used as a storage shed.  Sarah and I have painted the front side of the pony barn and will be doing the backside as soon as we get a chance.  We have baby bunnies for the petting zoo that are a couple days old and Mom and Cole have been building a new dove pen.  We have sold all of our beagle puppies except one, he kids just love Baby so she is the newest addition to the family and adores playing with the kids. We've had our first big delivery of mums done to Carbondale this past Saturday and have been already selling quite a few out of the house.  I will post pictures of some of these goings on as soon as I get them downloaded off the camera.  And lastly, a huge thank you to all of our supporters!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment