Monday, October 21, 2013

Quotes of the Season

I realize I have posted hardly anything this month, but pictures from this year will be posted ASAP!  It has been one heck of fall starting back in September with the uncertainty of being open or not, to getting ready to be open, to putting all of our efforts into having a successful year.  I'm posting some of the quotes my siblings, myself and my parents have come up with this year as we've been bonding while working in the field at all hours of the day.

"Hey, there is Leo the Lion (the constellation)" while loading a mum trailer.
"I am just standing here not doing anything."  (Really??)
"He must have been real cute!"
"No broken stems!" (while smaller kids are helping with mums)
"Do I need to set my alarm for 4:30?"
"Great times are waiting, grab some Mums!"
"Burgermeister Meisterburger"
"Time for Rosary!"  (at 10:30 pm)
I am mentally paralyzed!
"Stop the Sanguine and start Diligizing"
(diligizing is a word Dad came up with to explain diligent work in progress)
"I get to babysit!"  (this is the kid trying to get out of the field work)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment